Re: ATI

James Simmons (jsimmons@edgeglobal.com)
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 10:05:50 -0500 (EST)

Yes! I have to praise ATI as well. They have beren nothing but supporting
with me in helping to test and develope drivers for them. They even give
sample driver code :-)

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now,
thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true. It made something
better, linux :)"