Re: rnel Oops

Jens Benecke (jens@pinguin.conetix.de)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 22:10:52 +0200

On Wed, Oct 13, 1999 at 07:27:05PM +0200, Markus Hetzmannsederc wrote:

> I've on one PC problems with Kernel-Oops (Version 2.2.12). In Attch. I
> send oo1, the original massage from logfile and oo1.out generated with
> ksymoops version 0.7c (Flags -dd and -M)
> Is this Oops maybe coused by a NFS-Problem?

This looks somewhat like the Oopses I had and which I posted to
linux-kernel and which were ignored so far. I updated my server to
2.2.13pre14 and everything is fine for now (for about two weeks).

Could you please search the l-k archive and look whether my messages
actually arrived? I solved it with a new kernel, your solution might be the
same , but still it is a workaround and not a bugfix...

--
_ciao, Jens_______________________________ http://www.pinguin.conetix.de

Windows NT indeed has very low Total Cost of Ownership. Trouble is, Microsoft _owns_ Windows NT. You just licensed it.