Re: [offtopic] funny BSD people

Nathan Hand (nathanh@chirp.com.au)
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 12:12:03 +1000

On Tue, Aug 17, 1999 at 03:11:27PM -0700, sinster@balltech.net wrote:
> > > Maybe now that's true. But it hasn't always been.
> >
> > It has always been. And I maintained the code.
>
> Gee, Alan. Now who's sleighting the contributions of other kernel
> contributors, eh?
>
> You maintained the code _at_one_point_. There was networking code before
> you started maintaining it, bucko.
>
> Sure, you've done a lot for Linux, but not even Linus has done enough to
> justifiably cop the attitude that you're spewing right now. I suggest
> you take some valium and a deep breath.

This is completely ridiculous. Alan is always forward and honest and gives
due credit. For you to accuse him of glory stealing is just disgusting. At
no point in Alan's nine words did he claim he was the sole maintainer.

--
Nathan Hand - Chirp Web Design - http://www.chirp.com.au/ - $e^{i\pi}+1 = 0$
Phone: +61 2 6230 1871   Fax: +61 2 6230 1515   E-mail: nathanh@chirp.com.au