[OFFTOPIC?] eGroups dreck

Steve Dodd (dirk@loth.demon.co.uk)
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 23:57:47 +0100

Matti, if I give you a really large, pointed rock, can you apply it to the
head of whoever subscribed a moderated eGroups list to l-k?

Actually, shouldn't eGroups be sending this sort of thing to the envelope
sender, anyway?

Mind you, it's given me an excuse to pop egroups.com into /etc/mail/access..

----- Forwarded message from "eGroups.com Manager" <pesten-owner@egroups.com> -----

Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 19:21:18 -0000
From: "eGroups.com Manager" <pesten-owner@egroups.com>
Subject: Posting sent to the moderator for approval
To: Steve Dodd <dirk@loth.demon.co.uk>

Your posting (Subject: "Re: What's this?") has been sent to the
moderator ("pesten-owner@egroups.com") for approval. When the
moderator approves the posting, it will be automatically distributed
to the eGroup.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Fortune: You will be attacked next Wednesday at 3:15 p.m. by six samuri
sword wielding purple fish glued to Harley-Davidson motorcycles.