Re: ext2 fs corruption occurring on 2.2.5-ac6

Harald Koenig (koenig@tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de)
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:39:34 +0200

On Jun 25, Dancer wrote:

> > The hardware is an AMD K6-2/400, 64MB of (tested good) PC100 RAM, Asus
> > socket-7 mobo (not sure of exact model, but it's got the Aladdin IV
> > chipset), 3c905B.
>
> Hands up...how many of you ext2fs corruption folks are NOT using Aladdin IV
> chipsets? I don't recall many people mentioning their MB hardware, but the
> ones I _do_ recall had these (P5A and friends). Also, bus speed. Some of you
> folks have PC100 RAM, but are you actually clocking the bus at 100Mhz? Or only
> 66?

I'm using a DFI P5BV3+ main board with VIA Apollo 598MVP chipset
with PC100 ram and 100 MHz bus. but please note that I've seen
corruption and gcc errors only with 2.2.9/2.2.10, not 2.2.5!

Harald

--
All SCSI disks will from now on                     ___       _____
be required to send an email notice                0--,|    /OOOOOOO\