Re: generalizing khttpd

Christoph Lameter (christoph@lameter.com)
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 20:08:20 -0700 (PDT)

Did not realize that the kernel already has such a call. Would be nice if
this would work asynchrononously and automatically close the connection as
well. But then persistent connections would not work anymore. Seeing this
leads to the question what khttpd can speed up at all. We might need a
Zeus clone rather than khttpd.