Re: HELP: Creating new x86emu mailing list?

Mark Harrop (harrop@eisa.net.au)
Fri, 14 May 1999 21:29:22 +1000

At 05:11 9/05/99 , Kendall Bennett wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I would like to get a new mailing list set up for the revamped GPL
>x86emu project, of which I have just taken over as project maintainer
>from David Mosberger-Tang. This emulator started out as the free
>equivalent to the Digital Eq. x86 emulator in the Linux MILO loader.
>The old emulator was very complete for x86 16-bit instructions, but
>did include a number of bugs and no support for 32-bit instructions
>in real mode. Hence it did not work very well on modern graphics
>cards.
Kendall....

I don't know if you have solved your mailing list problems yet, but have
you considered www.onelist.com and www.egroups.com ?

They both offer easy to use and set up free mailing list services, and have
a few LINUX lists running on them.

Hope this helps,
Mark.