Re: [svlug] Re: [SOLVED] fast EtherChannel support?

Thomas Davis (tadavis@lbl.gov)
Mon, 10 May 1999 11:44:17 -0700

George Bonser wrote:

> Seems to have a bug if you disconnect one of the ethernet cables, 50%
> packet loss forever. It is supposed to fail over to the remaining card
> once the xmit buffer fills but that is not happening, at least not with
> 2.2.7 and a dual Intel 10/100 card.

Yea, I figured something like that would upset, considering the
round-robin queing code doesn't check to see if the dev is up, down, or
just plain sick (it doesn't even check to see if the queue for the dev
is full or not).

I'll look into later this week, and try to figure something out.