Re: 2.2.5 and ICP Vortex RAID controller

Lars Reuther (reuther@os.inf.tu-dresden.de)
31 Mar 1999 11:10:20 +0200

Serguei Koubouchine <ksi@ksi-linux.com> writes:

Hi,

> I've got the new driver from ICP vortex yesterday. So far the 2xPPro200/512
> machines with miscellaneous GDT controllers behave themselves. They promised
> to release this driver to the public in a few days...

Which version of the gdth driver you got? We have some problems
(complete lockups) with our GDT6527RP on a quad PPro with both the
1.02 driver (from 2.1.12x) and 1.17 from 2.2.2.

Lars

--
Lars Reuther, Dresden University of Technology, Department of Computer Science
EMail: reuther@os.inf.tu-dresden.de     Web: http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/~lr1