Re: Linux AVA1505

Geoff Hardy (ghardy@biztravel.com)
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:13:23 +0000

(bounced the first time)

I've been fiddling with the settings in PNP BIOS setup, but I still
haven't had any luck. Specifically, which settings did you change and
what are they set to? PNP OS Installed was turned off. I tried turning

it on. There was a setting called "IRQ 11 used by ISA". It was set to
"No/ICU" by default. I tried setting it to "Yes". Neither one of these

changed helped with my problem. I have an Award BIOS -- is that the
same
as yours?

Thanks for the help,
Geoff Hardy