Re: *** draft 3 - press release ***

Raul Miller (rdm@test.legislate.com)
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 06:38:18 -0500

Albert D. Cahalan <acahalan@cs.uml.edu> wrote:
> Maybe:
>
> * Easy access to documents stored on NTFS-format hard disks.
> This NT compatability support provides an upgrade path to Linux,
> providing freedom from license costs and usage tracking.
>
> Hmmm? Too long? Too unrelated?

The issue is too tenuous. This won't do it for clueless people ("will
SqlServer still run properly under FrontPage?") -- I'd be tempted
to assume that people either know what NTFS is and can sort out the
implications for themselves, or they don't, and would need to hire someone
["there goes the cost savings"] to get any benefit out of linux.

--
Raul