Re: draft for review - press release

Ian McKellar (imckellar@harvestroad.com.au)
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:02:31 +0800

--7ZAtKRhVyVSsbBD2

On Thu, Jan 14, 1999 at 10:36:50AM -0500, Albert D. Cahalan wrote:
>=20
> > 2.1.xx series of development kernels, and the 2.2.0 pre-release kernel
> > series. This release supercedes stable kernel v2.0.36, and is intended
> > for inclusion in GNU/Linux distributions.
>=20
> Politics have no place here.

Debian is GNU/Linux (thats what they call it), and 2.2.0 is intended for
inclusion in Debian :-)
>=20
> * Compatibility support for reading BSD and NT disks. Easy access to
> documents stored on NTFS-format disks will facilitate conversion
> from NT to Linux.

* Compatibility support for reading BSD and NT disks. Easy access to
documents stored on NTFS-format disks will facilitate the upgrade from
legacy systems such as NT to Linux.

Ian

--=20
Ian McKellar imckellar@harvestroad.com.au
Web Author / Programmer Phone: +61 8 9389 6200
Harvest Road Communications Fax: +61 8 9389 6201
PGPkey: finger ian@harvestroad.com.au ICQ: 5628269

Tell me do you really know your brother man
Cause a heart speaks louder than a colour can
And why would you even shake a man's hand
If you're not going to help him stand
-- Ben Harper (Jah Work)

--7ZAtKRhVyVSsbBD2

--7ZAtKRhVyVSsbBD2--