Re: [RIDICULESLY OFF TOPIC]Re: Linux-asm (was A patch for linux 2.1.127)

Stephen Williams (rwerner@lx1.microbsys.com)
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 14:43:20 -0800 (PST)

I guess its not so much the egg thats important (as proven in recent cloning
expriments) as what genetic material it contains.

Robert G. Werner
rwerner@lx1.microbsys.com
Impeach Conggress!!

In buying horses and taking a wife shut your eyes tight and commend
yourself to God.