Re: [RIDICULESLY OFF TOPIC]Re: Linux-asm (was A patch for linux 2.1.127)

CaT (cat@zip.com.au)
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 02:13:42 +1100 (EST)

Paul Duncan wrote the following:

> > > The egg. Always. By definition.
> >
> > But you need a chicken for an egg. So the chicken comes first.
>
> But that chicken came out of an egg. So the egg wins.
>
> Look everyone, a recursive loop w/o an exit condition. I can't wait for
> the stack overflow.

The last prechicken laid the first egg from which the first chicken
hatched. Therefore the egg came first and from this egg the chicken
emerged and therefore came second.

--
CaT (cat@zip.net.au)                       URL: http://www.zip.com.au/dev/null

There was farting in the air that night, It lit so bright, Fernando...