Re: egcs-1.1 (was 2.0.36-pre9

Chris Wedgwood (chris@cybernet.co.nz)
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 10:10:19 +1200

On Thu, Sep 17, 1998 at 02:46:48PM -0700, Richard Henderson wrote:

> This with the egcs distributed with RH5.1? Had absolutely
> nothing to do with __builtin_return_address and everything
> to do with the compiler having been miscompiled.

Could be... I did rebuild it from cvs a month or so back, but I'm not
sure what one I was using when I had problems (I left the old one
installed too).

Anyhow - current cvs for egcs looks like it will build (I have no end
of problems getting the bleeding edge to build cleanly), so I'll try
that.

Oh, can anyone tell me why isn't there an updated egcs in the updates
directory?

-Chris