Re: modules-net-pf-4 & pf -5

Chris Wedgwood (chris@cybernet.co.nz)
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 04:58:07 +1200

YAFAQ.

from linux/include/linux/socket.h:

#define AF_UNIX 1 /* Unix domain sockets */
#define AF_LOCAL 1 /* POSIX name for AF_UNIX */
#define AF_INET 2 /* Internet IP Protocol */
#define AF_AX25 3 /* Amateur Radio AX.25 */
#define AF_IPX 4 /* Novell IPX */
#define AF_APPLETALK 5 /* AppleTalk DDP */

and some others you may be curious about:

#define AF_NETROM 6 /* Amateur Radio NET/ROM */
#define AF_BRIDGE 7 /* Multiprotocol bridge */
#define AF_ATMPVC 8 /* ATM PVCs */
#define AF_X25 9 /* Reserved for X.25 project */
#define AF_INET6 10 /* IP version 6 */
#define AF_ROSE 11 /* Amateur Radio X.25 PLP */
#define AF_DECnet 12 /* Reserved for DECnet project */
#define AF_NETBEUI 13 /* Reserved for 802.2LLC project*/
#define AF_SECURITY 14 /* Security callback pseudo AF */
#define pseudo_AF_KEY 15 /* PF_KEY key management API */
#define AF_NETLINK 16
#define AF_ROUTE AF_NETLINK /* Alias to emulate 4.4BSD */
#define AF_PACKET 17 /* Packet family */
#define AF_ASH 18 /* Ash */
#define AF_ECONET 19 /* Acorn Econet */
#define AF_ATMSVC 20 /* ATM SVCs */
#define AF_SNA 22 /* Linux SNA Project (nutters!) */

-cw