Re: DEVFSv50 and /dev/fb? (or /dev/fb/? ???)

Nathan Hand (nathanh@chirp.com.au)
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 21:41:39 +1000 (EST)

On Sun, 16 Aug 1998, Theodore Y. Ts'o wrote:

> I've suggested doing this for all devices nodes as an alternative to
> devfs, but the devfs folks seem to have ignored this proposal.

No, it is actually been suggested by several people, and several of
the "devfs folks" (US or THEM, depending on your POV) have listened
to the proposal. It's unfair to say they've "ignored" you.

This argument is getting religious. I recommend following the sound
advice of Thumper.