Re: A new FAQ for the Linux kernel mailing list

Mon, 20 Jul 1998 03:12:51 +0100

On Sun, Jul 19, 1998 at 05:06:26PM +0200, Krzysztof G. Baranowski wrote:
> Just a simple suggestion. The footnote with pointer to the FAQ could
> be separated with "-- " (just like sigs). Thanks.

I concur. I've been confused for a couple of days, as I instinctively
read the FAQ line as part of each message.

Perhaps square brackets?

Also perhaps a URL that contains the words "linux-kernel" near the end,
or "please read the linux-kernel FAQ at..." (requiring shorter URL) ?

-- Jamie