Re: APM support with the Linux 2.1.108 kernel

Paul (PELaufer@CSUPomona.edu)
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 06:55:14 +0000

In your /etc/rc.0 file (or is it rc.6?) you have to add a "-p" to the last
instance of the "halt" command in the script. If you have a combined shutdown and
halt script (like me) then put it after the last instance of $(command) or
something similar (near the end of the file). That should be it :)

~Paul

--
One OS to rule them all,
    One OS to find them,