Re: Console fixes for 2.1.108 (fwd)

Bitburn Access Admin Dept (sysadmin@bitburn.org)
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 09:24:40 -0700 (PWT)

With your new patch I get the following compile error:

es -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -fno-strength-reduce -m486
-malign-loops=2 -malign-jumps=2 -malign-functions=2 -DCPU=686
-DEXPORT_SYMTAB -c console.c
console.c:2165: conflicting types for `con_init'
/usr/src/l-other/linux-2.1.108/include/linux/tty.h:317: previous
declaration of `con_init'
console.c: In function `con_init':
console.c:2259: warning: `return' with a value, in function returning void
make[3]: *** [console.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/l-other/linux-2.1.108/drivers/char'
make[2]: *** [first_rule] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/l-other/linux-2.1.108/drivers/char'
make[1]: *** [sub_dirs] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/l-other/linux-2.1.108/drivers'
make: *** [linuxsubdirs] Error 2

#
# Console drivers
#