Re: Linux-2.1.98..

Jauder Ho (jauderho@transmeta.com)
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 11:57:12 -0700 (PDT)

Well, small suggestion, we get linus to use procmail and have
people prefix patches with a subject of PATCH, that way at least the
patches has some chance of making it into an archive and Linus can persue
it when he comes out of diaperhell. I was just on vacation with my cousin
who has a 10 week old baby, and even though she is the most well behaved
baby that i have ever seen, my cousin and her husband still look frazzled
so I can only imagine what Linus is going through right now.

--Jauder