Re: 2.1.97 fixes netscape (!) :)

Brian Beaudoin (baddog@darkknight.net)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 01:04:47 -0400

*sigh*

I've run Netscape just fine with every single version of Linux from
1.1.13 all the way up through 2.1.96. Never have I had a problem with
the backspace key.

I have to agree with the rest of the people. It's probably the X key
mappings on your system. It's possible that 2.1.97 BROKE the
keymappings and made your backspace key work.

*shuddder* 2.1.97 broke a lot of things for a lot of people... hmmm....
if it made your backspace suddenly work, I'd be afraid that it might
break mine.

Brian