Re: Uploaded 2.0.34pre9

Troels Arvin (rhl@www.studmed.ku.dk)
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 05:03:48 +0200

At 21:19 19-04-98 +0100, Alan Cox wrote:
> Fragment handling bug
> A bug in fragment handling that could cause a kernel crash has
> been fixed.

Pre-9 dosn't seem to have the nestea patch? I confirmed this by attacking
af clean 2.0.33 + the 2.0.34-pre9 patch; the server crashed immediately.

After appying the nestea-patch to pre-9, my server has no problem
withstanding a nestea-attack.

Apart from that, pre-9 seems good here. There were some compiler-warnings,
though - see <URL:http://www.studmed.ku.dk:8000/#kernel-compilation>

System-info and more at <URL:http://www.studmed.ku.dk:8000/>

Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark
http://www.mdb.ku.dk/tarvin/