Re: Update to the serial driver

Michael K. Johnson (johnsonm@redhat.com)
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 13:19:42 -0300

Matthew Wilcox writes:
>> From: tytso@mit.edu
>Please apply a search and replace cannonicalize -> canonicalise. There
>are few things more annoying than misspelt functions.

Matthew, mit.edu is in the united states. Over this side of the pond,
we don't use quite all the same spellings that you do. One particular
example is that we tend to use -ize where you use -ise.

I'm sure you'll manage to get over it. :-)

michaelkjohnson

prudent as the heavy petting of literature." -- Fran Lebowitz
Linux Application Development http://www.redhat.com/~johnsonm/lad/