Re: 2.0.33 -- misc. Alpha troubles

Chris Evans (chris@ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk)
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 13:38:10 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 27 Feb 1998, David Woodhouse wrote:

> chris@ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk said:
> > I have also tried 2.1.x latest kernels -- they won't boot either and
> > there are no alpha-diffs for them.
>
> Oh yes there are - look on my machine in /pub/linux/kernel :)
> Alternatively, grab pre-2.1.89-3, because they're in there too.

Hmm, I tried 2.1.89-1, as that appeared to have a lot of alpha updates in
it (including explicit LX164 support), and I don't think that worked.... I
might try 2.1.89-3 or the real thing when it comes out, but for now I've
got 2.0.33 alpha running like a dream. Well, apart from one serious
userspace problem...

Cheers
Chris