Re: 2.0.33 - NO PROBLEMS!

John Heil (kerndev@scsoftware.tea-house.com)
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 05:37:44 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 22 Dec 1997, Michael Nelson wrote:

> Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 05:04:52 -0800 (PST)
> From: Michael Nelson <nelson@seahunt.imat.com>
> To: linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu
> Subject: 2.0.33 - NO PROBLEMS!
>
> Congrats to everyone who worked on the 2.0 series kernels, especially the
> 2.0.33 revision. I am having absolutely NO problems with it, it is by far
> the most stable, trouble-free Linux kernel I have ever used (and I started
> at 1.1.x...
>
> Thanks!
>
> Michael
>

> --
> Michael Nelson nelson@seahunt.imat.com
> San Francisco, CA michaeln@csd.sgi.com

Cool... what's your disk and ethernet hardware etc ?
I am anxious to try it if your config is close to mine.
I've been waiting a long time for a more stable 2.0.x.
My production system is still 2.0.26 which has been running
nearly perfectly w 1 small local mod.
Thanx much :)

John Heil
South Coast Software