Re: modutils 2.1.71: Ouch, no kerneld for message 2147418113

linux kernel account (linker@nightshade.z.ml.org)
Sat, 13 Dec 1997 00:54:46 -0500 (EST)

make oldconfig

When a new option is added, (and thus isn't in your config file) it is off
unless you make oldconfig (which will load defaults for new options) or
change it in the config.