Re: modutils 2.1.71: Ouch, no kerneld for message 2147418113

James Mastros (root@jennifer-unix.dyn.ml.org)
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 23:27:44 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 11 Dec 1997, Jim Bray wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Dec 1997, Delman Lee wrote:
> Got me too. Set BSD Unix Domain Sockets in the networking part of
> config.
>
> Make set by default? Change name to Unix Domain Sockets?
>
> --Jim
Unrelated - that's net-pf-1. Also, I thought that Unix domain sockets WAS
default-on. I don't have the source handy, or I would check.

-=- James Mastros

--
(/w proper .sig delimiter <G>)
When the annals of distributed computing are written, and the name 'Bovine'