Re: VIC and Matrox Meteor

Henning P. Schmiedehausen (hps@tanstaafl.de)
19 Sep 1997 18:08:58 +0200

alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk (Alan Cox) writes:
>I'd been meaning to try making the grabber call the sys_mlock calls innards
>directly and touch each page but haven't had time yet. Im currently turning
>the bt848 stuff into a generic video for linux layer

Perfect. Now lets tell this the Progressive Networks people to port
their frame encoder to Linux and I could _finally_ run a decent OS on
this Dual PPro over here which suffers under Win No Thanks. :-)

Ciao
Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. Henning P. Schmiedehausen --         priv: henning@forge.franken.de
TANSTAAFL! Consulting - Unix, Internet, Security       ges:   hps@tanstaafl.de

Westl. Stadtmauerstrasse 52 Tel.: 09131 / 81297-0 "There ain't no such D-91054 Erlangen Fax.: 09131 / 81297-20 thing as a free lunch"