Re: Commercial X.25 and ISDN card support

Chad C Giffin (typo@touch.com)
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 09:38:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 19 Sep 1997, Alan Cox wrote:

> Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 09:14:03 +0100 (BST)
> From: Alan Cox <alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk>
> To: xsj@cmbchina.com
> Cc: linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu
> Subject: Re: Commercial X.25 and ISDN card support
>
> > Hi, Linux folks. I have a question, what commercial X.25 and ISDN card
> > is supported on Linux. I have EICON card, which support X.25, ISDN and
> > Frame Relay, but I can't find driver code in Linux kernel source tree.
> > So, would you please tell me the supported card?
>
> EICON were not being terribly helpful when asked about X.25 a long time ago.
> The reply was a polite version of "Go away". Sangoma support X.25 but I think
> only IP over X.25 on their cards.

I have been in contact with one of their offices in Montreal, Canada as
well as in Irland. They were quite helpful and very excited about having
a driver made for Linux.

* * * * T O U C H N E T C A N A D A I N C. * * * *

Chad C Giffin typo@touch.com
Systems Analyst/Programmer Ph. (819) 778-6666 x28
Corporate Systems Administrator Fax (819) 778-0571
http://www.touch.com Pager (613) 593-0485