Re: bind sucks?

Bryan Andregg (bandregg@redhat.com)
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 15:21:17 -0400

On Tue, 12 Aug 1997 14:10:55 -0400, "Michael K. Johnson" wrote:

>Indeed, comparing them, I see that the tcp_good_socknum() changes
>did not make it into Linus's tree. Nor did a few other changes
>in tcp.c. I'm not qualified to evaluate them... (I'm ignoring
>the SO_BINDTODEVICE on the assumption that Linus didn't want to
>add a new feature.)

This patch is necessary to allow ISC's dhcpd to run correctly on multiple
interface machines.

--
                Bryan C. Andregg * <bandregg@redhat.com> * Red Hat Software

"Sure, to you she's just a set of intercorrelated coordinates. What fun is that?" -- 'Experiment Zero', Man or Astroman?

"Donnie were much more 'user-friendly'. May be you selective about friends:-)" -- Levente Farkas