Re: what happened to the aix7xxx update in 43?

Mark Evans (mevans@ecsnet.com)
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 13:41:14 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 17 Jun 1997, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Jun 1997, root wrote:
> >
> > hmm, the pre-2.1.43 had a new aic7xxx driver, and the information
> > on linuxhq describes updates to the aic7xxx driver, but the 2.1.43 release
> > still has the original code, no changes. was there a problem with the updated
> > driver, or did it just get lost somewhere?
>
> I'm just delaying it while waiting for clarification on some copyright
> issues.
>
> Linus

Opps, guess I didn't look close enough for differences between the
released kernel and the pre-patch. I've removed the reference to the AIC
updates.

--
Mark Evans			  Linux v2 Information Headquarters
mevans@ecsnet.com			http://www.linuxhq.com