Re: Linux on PA/RISC

Sam Williams (samw@wwa.com)
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 22:10:27 -0500 (CDT)

I haven't seen the specs, however I believe it will run on any PA-Rics
architecture. Although it may be limited to v 1.2. When I discover more I
will let you know. You are right though, it is a start!

Sam Williams wb5yni samw@wwa.com
OS Software Consultant samw@sinnfree.com

simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication....
Leonardo Da Vinci