Re: IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT

Harald Milz (hm@seneca.muc.de)
Sat, 5 Apr 1997 12:41:30 +0200

From: hm@seneca.muc.de (Harald Milz)
Subject: Re: IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT
To: linux-gcc@vger.rutgers.edu,linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu

H. Peter Anvin (hpa@transmeta.com) wrote:
> claim, I do feel it is his decision to make. However, without
> linux.dev.* I feel there is no justification for me continuing to
> spend time maintaining the remaining few linux.* gates. I will

Isn't there someone to jump in? If all former linux.dev.* subscribers start
to subscribe directly to the vger lists, this will cause a) much more load
on the vger Majordomo server and b) much more network traffic.

If my machine were connected directly to the net with a decent leased line,
I'd do it ...

--
Harald Milz ----------- PGP Public Key: finger hm[AT]muc.de (Key ID 7ADC4839)

Once, adv.: Enough. -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"