Re: ext2 filesystem corruption?!?!?? (fwd)

Dave Wreski (tel1dvw@is.ups.com)
Sat, 5 Apr 1997 04:13:40 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 4 Apr 1997, Doug Ledford wrote:
> Does anyone else here think that maybe this thread ought to be saved and
> turned into an ext2fs_corruption FAQ in the linux documentation? It seems
> like every so often this thread pops up with similar results. Maybe one line
> of code gets changed here or there (sometimes), but usually, the person in
> question has some hardware problems causing the grief.

I was waiting for the end of this very well-spoken comment on where to
find possible problems to see just how it was formulated for inclusion in
some FAQ. I think its a great idea. Include a link to the sig11 page.

Dave