Re: ext2 filesystem corruption?!?!?? (fwd)

Mr. James W. Laferriere Network Engineer (babydr@nwrain.net)
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 23:44:38 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,

On Fri, 4 Apr 1997, Jim Nance wrote:
> [...]

Would also be nice to have some people report
What WORKS....., all the problems in the world
may not point out what is differant.
Although 3 known good setups extremely well documented
& then the known bad setups one can find differances easily.

Just my .0000001

Tnx, JimL
| James W. Laferriere - Network Engineer - babydr@nwrain.net |
| System Techniques - 25416 - 22nd S. - Kent, WA 98032 |
| Give me VMS -or- Give me Linux -but- only on AXP |
|-> Linux-Vax Port, Still in Progress . IE: No Progress To Report ;-) <-|