Re: ENOUGH!!!

mdean (mdean@best.com)
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 16:36:51 -0800 (PST)

When you stop having fun --- it is all over for linux ... I suggest you
loosen up a bit and get out more often, besides what the hell is a power
user, how do you define one without excluding persons that are talented but
maybye don't have any linux specific experience, shut them out ... that
would be a damn shame, PLEASE REMEMBER WE WERE ALL BEGINNERS AT ONE TIME.