Re: ENOUGH!!!

Benny Amorsen (amorsen@sscnet.com)
25 Feb 1997 17:04:55 +0000

DSM> Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 20:18:15 +0200 From: Yoav Cohen-Sivan
DSM> <yoavcs@netvision.net.il>

DSM> In the spirit of the linux community, this is an unacceptable
DSM> solution. The only remaining solution is to encourage people to
DSM> control themselves with what they post here.

I would like there to be a mailing list which is read-only for people
not in the MAINTAINERS file. Currently the noise forces some serious
discussion off the kernel list and into private email. That means that
not all information is dispersed as widely as might be useful.

Of course, I may be proposing a solution to a non-problem.
linux-kernel should remain the way it is, IMHO.

Benny