Re: too much untested code in new kernels (fwd)

Edward Welbon (welbon@bga.com)
Sun, 5 Jan 1997 01:30:28 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 4 Jan 1997, Andrew E. Mileski wrote:

> Yes, but I'd word it differently. AFAIK, their purpose is to introduce
> new code (throw it against the wall and see if it sticks) and fix bugs.

One of the things that I *like* best about linux is that "it" is not
afraid to change for the better even if "it" risks a bit of breakage. The
day that linux can't break for a little while to make "itself" better is
the day that I switch to Microcruft (well, that is a bit extreme, maybe
to freeBSD).

Ed Welbon; welbon@bga.com;