Re: This mailing list is being filtered for email addresses.

Sat, 6 Jul 1996 23:12:00 +0100 (BST)

On Sat, 6 Jul 1996, Alan Cox wrote:

> > They send me 1-2 (paper) mails a week advertising books in the $300 range.
^^^^^^^

> > I already sent email to them telling them to stop it, but they didn't...
> > although they answered. As I'm not in the US, I can't do more than "REFUSE"
> > every letter they send me...
>
> Set procmail up to send their postmaster, their providers postmaster and
> their providers providers postmaster the message back each time you get
> one. Someone down the chain will get it fixed

Hmm, I've not found the paper mail extention to procmail, can you point
me to it ....
Bryn

--
PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :(                          |            initiated.