Re: Linux logo

Lauri Tischler (ltischler@fipower.fi)
Mon, 6 May 1996 23:04:40 GMT +2

Anno Domini 5 May 96 at 9:20, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> I have to agree. Alan's logo would be kind of funny, but not really done
> in the best taste. Now you hopefully all know I like penguins, so I
> finally copied my favourite penguin picture to the ftp.cs.helsinki.fi ftp
> site, where it now sits in pub/Software/Linux/Kernel/v1.3 along with all
> the kernels.

This is a big hoax. The Master is trying to deceive his pupils.
The sad bird in the ccpenguin.jpg is definately _not_ a bird at all.

It is clearly Linus HimSelf, dressed up in scubadiving gear :)

Linus, you should have left out your glasses, they gave you away..

--
Lauri Tischler, Network Admin          Tel: +358-0-47846331
Finlandia Interface Oy                 Fax: +358-0-47846500