Re: [REGRESSION] External mic not working on Lenovo Ideapad U310, ALSA: hda/conexant: Add quirk for LENOVO 20149 Notebook model

From: tangmeng
Date: Thu Mar 16 2023 - 02:34:13 EST

On 2023/3/16 13:54, Takashi Iwai wrote:
Too bad. So, if any, further fixes will be a guess work.
Do you know the codec vendor ID at least?

From the information I saved as follows:

制造商: Intel Corporation
型 号: Intel 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family High Definition Audio Controller

And by my pci.ids comparison, the corresponding should be 8086:1e20

At the next time you submit such a change, please keep the
alsa-info.sh output for a future reference.

Yes, I will save relevant information in the future.

Thanks,
Meng