Re: strange interaction between fuse + pidns

From: Tycho Andersen
Date: Mon Jul 11 2022 - 16:27:42 EST

Hi all,

On Mon, Jul 11, 2022 at 03:59:15PM +0200, Miklos Szeredi wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 at 12:35, Miklos Szeredi <miklos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Can you try the attached untested patch?
>
> Updated patch to avoid use after free on req->args.
>
> Still mostly untested.

Thanks, when I applied your patch, I still ended up with tasks stuck
waiting with a SIGKILL pending. So I looked into that and came up with
the patch below. With both your patch and mine, my testcase exits
cleanly.

Eric (or Christian, or anyone), can you comment on the patch below? I
have no idea what this will break. Maybe instead a better approach is
some additional special case in __send_signal_locked()?

Tycho