6th International Conference on Mathematical Models & Computational Techniques in Science & Engineering

From: MCSI 2022 - with IEEE
Date: Sun Jul 10 2022 - 00:00:34 EST

Dear Colleagues

We would like to invite you to present an invited article in the
6th International Conference on Mathematical Models & Computational Techniques in Science
& Engineering
www.mmctse.org
Marathon Beach, Athens, Greece, September 20-22,

The Proceedings will be published by IEEE and will be indexed in ISI Web of Science,
Scopus, DOAJ, ACM, EI Compended as well as in various Scopus, DOAJ, Web of Science etc
indexed Journals (like MDPI, Hindawi) without other additional cost. Upload your paper now

Should you want to present a Plenary Lecture contact me

Other Conference
==============================
7th Int. Conf. on Mathematics and Computers on Sciences and Industry - IEEE
MCSI 2022 Multiconference
http://mcsi-conf.org/

that will be held in Marathon Beach, 40 Kms away from Athens and 30 Kms away from the
Athens International Airport.

The Proceedings will be published by IEEE
and will be indexed in ISI Web of Science, Scopus, DOAJ, ACM, EI Compended as well as in
various Scopus, DOAJ, Web of Science etc indexed Journals (like MDPI) without other
additional cost. Upload your paper now

Should you want to present a Plenary Lecture contact me

Thanks

Maria Papadopoulou