Re: [Regression] "irqdomain: Don't set type when mapping an IRQ" breaks nexus7 gpio buttons

From: Marc Zyngier
Date: Wed Aug 10 2016 - 15:32:15 EST

On 10/08/16 14:50, Linus Walleij wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 11:41 AM, Marc Zyngier <marc.zyngier@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Is this platform related to the Dragonboard 410C? I've got one from
>> Sudeep, and it seems to work fine (though I've spotted a couple of
>> gotchas in the DT).
>
> Nopes this is the ARMv7 APQ8060, the original (first!) dragonboard.
> https://dflund.se/~triad/krad/dragonboard/
>
> (You know me, I always use the odd hardware nobody else use...)

Guess what, I just found this exact sucker in the pile of
"junk we won't ever use because it can't run mainline".
I even booted one of your test images on it.

Do you have a tree I can clone directly, with all the ugly patches
applied?

>> Do you see this symptom on all chained interrupts? Or just this
>> particular one?
>
> This appears on all IRQs on the PM (MFD) ASIC.

These interrupts?

197: 1 0 pm8xxx 50 Edge pmic8xxx_pwrkey_release
198: 1 0 pm8xxx 51 Edge pmic8xxx_pwrkey_press
199: 8 0 pm8xxx 74 Edge pmic-keypad
200: 0 0 pm8xxx 75 Edge pmic-keypad-stuck
201: 0 0 pm8xxx 39 Edge pm8xxx_rtc_alarm

How is the interrupt topology built? pm8085 -> tlmm -> GIC?

Thanks,

M.