Re: UFS V11 patch-set

From: Mark Brown
Date: Tue Mar 22 2016 - 11:31:55 EST

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 11:04:25AM +0000, Joao Pinto wrote:

Please don't top post, reply in line with needed context. This allows
readers to readily follow the flow of conversation and understand what
you are talking about and also helps ensure that everything in the
discussion is being addressed.

> I have no intend to break the rules. I am just trying to communicate with UFS
> maintainers that so far gave me no response. Merging in v4.7 is fine, but I
> would like that UFS maintainers give me some feedback about the next steps, but
> so far didn't have luck.

Like I say the next steps are those Arnd gave you: repost after -rc1.
Then give people at least a week or so to respond, people do get busy
and other people are also sending patches.