Re: ML for reset controller sub-system?

From: Philipp Zabel
Date: Mon Nov 02 2015 - 08:24:17 EST

Hi Masahiro,

Am Montag, den 02.11.2015, 22:05 +0900 schrieb Masahiro Yamada:
> Hi Philipp,
>

> I searched for the reset controller entry in MAINTAINERS.
>

> RESET CONTROLLER FRAMEWORK
> M: Philipp Zabel <p.zabel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> S: Maintained
> F: drivers/reset/
> F: Documentation/devicetree/bindings/reset/
> F: include/dt-bindings/reset/
> F: include/linux/reset.h
> F: include/linux/reset-controller.h
>

> Nothing is mentioned which mailing list
> reset controller patches should be sent to.
>
> Please advise me.

There is no special reset-controller mailing list. Due to the low amount
of patches until now, I'm just using linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scripts/get_maintainer.pl should give you the right list for existing
drivers.

For new drivers consider adding the SoC/architecture specific mailing
list to --cc, especially when coordination between reset and other
drivers is needed during bringup. If new device tree bindings are added,
always include devicetree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

best regards
Philipp