Re: [Consult] cris: arch-v10: About $dtp0 register

From: Chen Gang
Date: Wed Aug 05 2015 - 10:37:28 EST

On 8/5/15 12:32, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
>> From: Chen Gang <xili_gchen_5257@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 23:32:52 +0200
>
>> On 7/9/15 08:44, Chen Gang wrote:
>> The latest upstream cris gcc will cause issue for next-20150720 with
>> allmodconfig (although it can let next-20150702 pass allmodconfig):
>>
>> CC [M] kernel/rcu/rcutorture.o
> [...]
>> include/linux/rcutiny.h:55:20: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
>> static inline void rcu_barrier_sched(void)
>> ^
>> 0xad879f crash_signal
>> ../../gcc/gcc/toplev.c:352
>> 0xbf0fb8 tree_check(tree_node*, char const*, int, char const*, tree_code)
>> ../../gcc/gcc/tree.h:2857
>> 0xbf0fb8 fold_builtin_alloca_with_align
>> ../../gcc/gcc/tree-ssa-ccp.c:2110
> [...]
>
>> If no any additional response, I shall try to fix it in the next month.
>
> No need to enter a new bug report, this appears to be
> <https://gcc.gnu.org/PR67055>. It is also observed for other
> ports, at least with the original C++ test-case there. I added
> a reduced rcutorture.c to the bug-report. Thanks.

OK, thanks. :-)

And next, I shall try to cross compile kernel for another archs, hope I
can start in 2015-08-15 -- during these days I am trying tilegx qemu for
gcc testsuite (mainly for floating point insns and pending issues).

Thanks.
--
Chen Gang

Open, share, and attitude like air, water, and life which God blessed