Re: [patch][resend] MAP_HUGETLB munmap fails with size not 2MB aligned

From: Vlastimil Babka
Date: Fri Mar 27 2015 - 05:47:44 EST

Might be too late in this thread, but in case you are going to continue and/or
repost:

[CC += linux-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
(also linux-man and Michael to match my other reply)

Since this is a kernel-user-space API change, please CC linux-api@. The
kernel source file Documentation/SubmitChecklist notes that all Linux kernel
patches that change userspace interfaces should be CCed to
linux-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, so that the various parties who are interested in API
changes are informed. For further information, see
https://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/linux-api-ml.html