[GIT PULL] please pull infiniband.git

From: Roland Dreier
Date: Fri Feb 06 2015 - 16:19:57 EST

Hi Linus,

Please pull from

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/roland/infiniband.git tags/rdma-for-linus

One more last-second RDMA change for 3.19:
- Yann realized that the previous revert of new userspace ABI did not
go far enough, and we're still exposing a change that we don't want.
Revert even closer to 3.18 interface to make sure we get things right
in the long run.

Sorry for sending this at the very end of the release cycle, but we
didn't realize the scope of the required fix until just now.

Yann Droneaud (1):
Revert "IB/core: Add support for extended query device caps"

drivers/infiniband/core/uverbs.h | 1 -
drivers/infiniband/core/uverbs_cmd.c | 137 +++++++++++------------------------
drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c | 2 -
include/rdma/ib_verbs.h | 5 +-